Saturday, August 10, 2013

T-minus Two Weeks!

Oh my gosh. Two weeks until I leave for Berlin! I feel so unprepared.... In the next two weeks I have to move out of my room at school (where I've been doing Psychology research with a Professor all summer), pack everything (I haven't even started yet), drive to my dad's house, finish packing, and then drive to my grandparent's house (they're driving me to the airport). SO MUCH STRESS.  Not to mention that it's exactly two weeks until I leave and I still don't know any information about my host family!  I guess there isn't anything I can do about that, but it's still quite nerve-wracking.

So I leave from Chicago on the 25th, have a 50 minute layover in Munich, and then continue on to Berlin!  I'm a little stressed about having such a short time for a layover, but I'm hoping it will be okay.  Thankfully, I've traveled enough, so I'm really not stressed out about the actual being on a plane thing.  Although I'll probably get pretty bored!

I'm glad I was in Berlin last winter, so I have some idea of what to expect weather-wise as well as what stuff I want to see.  Hopefully I'll have a chance to do some traveling around Europe, but I'm sure there will be enough to do in Berlin that I won't ever be bored!  I'm excited about what's to come - just a tad nervous about packing and other things that I need to do before I leave (like calling the bank!)

So that's it for now...I'll try to write another time or two before I leave - and then as often as I can when I'm in Berlin!

~StephanieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment