Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Berliner Bears

So the first week of classes has been going well. Of the 5 classes that I'm taking, four of them don't start until next week, so it's been a very easy week! The one class that I've had (German Art & Architecture) seems pretty interesting.  The main reason a bunch of my classes were cancelled this week is because of "The Day of German Unity", which is tomorrow.  There's a big party at Brandenburger Tor that I'll probably go to for a little bit.

Yesterday, I didn't have class until 6:15, so I decided to go take a walk and see the bears at Köllnischer Park and to walk along The East Side Gallery.  It wasn't too cold yesterday, so I brought a book with me and read for a little while in the park.  The reason there are bears in the middle of Berlin is because the mascot of Berlin is the bear! :)

He was eating an apple! :)
East Side Gallery





Looking at the Spree from the East Side Gallery
Other than going on my walk and going to class, I didn't do much else yesterday. It was a nice, relaxing day.



No comments:

Post a Comment