Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Plethora of Essays

Writing essays in German is hard.  I have to think about what I want to say, try to sound intelligent, translate what I want to say into German, and then somehow try to sound intelligent in German.  It's not as easy as it sounds since the majority of German essays I've written don't require too much intelligent thought.  (A lot of the time it's based on class discussion, which doesn't necessarily require "intelligent German")

In reality, I don't have a plethora of essays to write, but I do have two that are due (one on Tuesday, one on Wednesday) that I'm working on.  As well as a bunch of other homework...I guess school is actually starting. :(

...Incidentally, instead of writing them, I'm updating my blog...don't judge. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment